Thursday, November 14, 2013

Whoops!

My Weight is

144

I totally spaced it yesterday!  I did, however get an amazing amount of housework done, if that counts! So I gained back my flu pound :/ I'm actually surprised it isn't more the way my appetite kicked in after being sick!  

My workouts will have to be modified this week due to my foot being completely jacked up.  You should have seen me hobbling around Target doing my grocery shopping.  I'm pretty sure its a muscle or tendon since there is no swelling.  I'm going to do mostly upper body and abdominal work this week.  I'm going to easy into jumping rope and cardio as my foot allows.

2 comments:

  1. Still jealous of your weight...but I will weigh 280 before I exercise. LOLOL...except yoga...I might do that. They BTY they have Hot Yoga...why not Wine Yoga....just sayin.

    ReplyDelete