Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weigh-in and Workout Wednesday

Wednesday Weigh-in!

The Magic Number is....

148

So where do I go from here?  My goal weight for now is 135.  I figured if I can lose 1-2 lbs a week I will be more likely to keep it off.  This post is meant to keep me on track with a little accountability.  So if you see me eating donuts and drinking cokes you have permission to punch me in the face.  Ok, maybe not punch me in the face but feel free to call me out.  It will be worth it in the long run!  

Workout Plan for the Week

I want to try to workout 4-5 days a week.  Here is what I plan to do this week....

Thursday-  400m run/100 jump ropes x's 4
Friday-  100 jumping jacks/10 push ups/20 situps/30 squats x's 4
Saturday-  rest
Sunday-  rest
Monday- 10 burpees/10 pull ups/10 dips/200 jump ropes x's 4 for time 
Tuesday-  mile run for time plus 2:00 max reps for situps/pushups/squats/pull ups/jump ropes/flutter kicks
Wednesday-  100 jumping jacks/30 lunges/20 squats/10 pull ups/5 burpees x's 3

So how does this workout blog entry tie into homesteading, you ask?  Homesteading is about being as self sufficient as possible.  I believe motivating myself to get off my butt, spend no money, depend on no one and improve my health on my own fits in nicely with the homesteading life style.  

Thanks in advance for your encouragement!  Also, advice  and workout ideas are welcome!




1 comment:

  1. I love it. But I definitely won't be putting my weight in big numbers on my blog because I don't yet want people to hold me accountable. Hopefully soon I'll get there. Just keep posting your workout so Jen and I could do it.

    ReplyDelete