Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weigh-in and Workout Wednesday..

My Weight is..


145

I'll take it!

I feel pretty good about the weigh-in today.  That puts me exactly 10 pounds from goal, but I know the last 10 pounds are the hardest.  Also, the workouts I do are bound to build muscle and decrease the amount of weight lost.  I'm trying to keep things in perspective.  It's not always about the number.  It's about the way my body functions and my energy levels.  I want to be able to have enough energy to get through my day and not crash.  It wouldn't hurt to feel ok in a bathing suit when I go on vacation this winter either!

I absolutely feel better.  I've changed my diet some to help with the mid day crash.  I drink only water, tea and one cup of coffee in the morning (unless its a free day then I may have a beer or glass of wine).  I have cut my carb intake and am trying to increase vegetables, which has been the hardest part.  I have definitely failed a few times this week, but I'm going to keep at it.  

My Workouts for the Week

Today-  200 Jump Ropes, Rest 1 minute x's 5 plus 60 sit ups, 30 push ups, 60 squats, 30 pull ups
Thursday-  400 m run, (10 knee raises, 10 burpees, 10 pull ups x's 4) 400 m run
Friday-  100 jumping Jacks, 50 sit ups, 25 push ups x's 2
Saturday- Rest
Sunday-  Rest
Monday-  400 m run, 200 jump ropes x's 4
Tuesday- (Same as last Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment